Wolf Gold Slot Review
4.0/5

Wolf Gold Slot Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 25
Bonus features: Wild, Scatter, Free spins, Respins, Fixed jackpots

Play Wolf Gold Slot Game Free!

Play in Fullscreen Mode

To exit Fullscreen Mode press”Esc”

Wolf Gold slot game was released by Pragmatic Play in April 2017 and is still one of the most played slots today. It is a jackpot slot game with three available jackpots for big wins. Wolf Gold is compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as desktop, tablet, and mobile phones. You may play this slot machine on any device and from anywhere.

Wolf Gold is a casino slot game with an animal/native American theme set in the wilds of the American West. It has the appearance and feel of a live casino slot machine, and it is quite mysterious. In the background, you’ll hear birds screeching, owls hooting, and wolves howling, creating the ideal setting for this animal-themed online slot game. The grid is in the middle of the desert, surrounded by steep rocks and with the night sky in the background.

Wolf Gold is a 5-reel, 25-payline slot game. This implies you have a lot of possibilities to win, and getting started is simple. Wolf Gold has a return to player (RTP) of 96.01%. The term ‘Return to Player’ refers to your average chance of winning. This high-quality slot offers a house edge of only 4%, which is excellent in anyone’s book. As a result, when playing the Wolf Gold slot, the payouts can be quite lucrative.

Wolf Gold Slot Game Symbols

The reels feature lower value symbols like A, K, Q, and J alongside higher value symbols of wild animals, all set against a desert canyon backdrop. Cougars, mustang horses, bald eagles, and buffalos can all be seen. The buffalo is the highest paying symbol, giving out 1, 10, or 20 times your total stake if you get three, four, or five of them in a row. Then there’s the wolf, which represents the wild. It has payouts similar to the buffalo (3, 4 or 5 will give you 1, 10 or 20 x your stake). Here’s a table with all of the symbols’ payouts:

Wolf Gold slot game scatter symbolx1//
Wolf Gold slot game wild symbolx1x10x20
Buffalo symbolx1x10x20
Eagle symbolx0.80x6x16
Horse symbolx0.60x4x12
Puma symbolx0.40x2x8
A symbolx0.40x0.80x2
K symbol x0.20x0.80x2
Q symbolx0.20x0.80x2
J symbolx0.20x0.80x2

Wolf Gold Slot Bonus Features

Stacked Wilds

As mentioned, the Lone Wolf is the game’s Wild symbol, which can replace all other symbols in the game, except the Scatter and the Money Symbol. The loner can appear in a pack, similar to how wolves do and can be stacked on the reels. The stacked wilds create some exciting moments when numerous win lines capture a handful of successive stacks of Wilds, almost resulting in a large win.

Money Respin feature

The Money Respin function in Wolf Gold is triggered when you land on 6 full moon symbols. All of the normal symbols are then removed, leaving only the Moon symbols that triggered the feature in play.

The standard reels are replaced with reels with only the Moon symbols and empty spaces. Then the feature awards three respins. If another Moon symbol lands during the respins, it will join the cluster, bringing the total number of respins back to three. All these Moon symbols stay on the reels until the feature is over. The feature will continue until the respins are finished or the reels are completely filled with moons, whichever comes first. Stake multiplier values are included with all symbols, and they are totalled together at the end of the feature.

Wolf gold respin

Wolf Gold Free Spins feature

Three scatter symbols are required to activate the Wolf Gold free spins feature. Five free spins are awarded if the sunset canyon symbols appear on reels 1, 3, and 5. Another three free spins are added to your total if you manage to land another three scatters during the free spins round. The number of free spins you can earn is unlimited.

During the free spins feature, the second, third and fourth reels are transformed into a single enormous symbol, as if they had all landed on the same symbol. As a result, all of your winnings will include four or five symbols, resulting in significantly higher payouts.

Wolf Gold Jackpot

Wolf Gold offers a lot of extra features and some of the best non-progressive jackpots. You have a chance to win one of three jackpots, each of which is different in size. Similar to a land-based casino slot game, you can win the Mini, Major, or Mega jackpot. The amount you can win is determined by the quantity of your wager.

the Jackpot can be triggered during the Money respin feature and if you fill all 15 positions on the reels with a Moon symbol, you will be awarded the Mega Jackpot.

Best Slot Games by Pragmatic Play
Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 25
Bonus features: Wild, Scatter, Free spins, Respins, Fixed jackpots
Reels: 6
Rows: 5
Pays any ways
Bonus features: Multiplier, Free Spins, Tumble feature
Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines:20
Bonus features: Wild, Free Spins, Re-spins, Cash prizes
Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 10
Bonus features: Expanding Wild, Free Spins
Reels: 6
Paylines: Up to 200,704
Bonus features: Multiplier, Free Spins, Tumble feature, Ante Bet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Online Casinos
Mozzart Bet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
Mozzart Bet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Mozzart Bet Casino is one of the leading operators in the gambling and sports betting world. Nice bonuses and many promotional offers are the reason why this casino is among the best.

William Hill Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
William Hill Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Overall, all things considered, this is a great casino that offers users a great experience without disappointment. The downsides of this casino are hard to find and we recommend it without hesitation.

Unibet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
Unibet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Unibet Casino offers a wide range of casino games through its official website. Sports betting is particularly good, it supports many different games, live games and has a lot of competitive odds. On the casino site, you get an offer of over 1000 casino games, several tables for live gambling, bingo, poker. You can access all these services via your mobile phone or laptop.

Tipbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
Tipbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Although a relatively new online casino, Tipbet offers its players top conditions for fun and earnings. At Tipbet every player who loves casinos will find a game that will enjoy, and the offer is growing day by day.

Meridianbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
Meridianbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Meridianbet casino is a classic online casino that is still developing and has great potential to rise among the best. The slots section offers the most, and you will be pleased to know that the mobile version and app works even better than the most apps.

MELbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
MELbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Melbet is an extremely competitive company when it comes to online casinos. They offer various types of games in which there is something for everyone.

Marathonbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
Marathonbet Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Marathonbet casino is characterized by great security, good design, and a long tradition. If you decide to play only the best casino games then Marathonbet Casino is the right choice to make.

King Billy Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021
King Billy Casino Review & Bonus Offer 2021

Although relatively new compared to other online casinos, King Billy Casino is already positioning itself among the leaders when it comes to online casinos. This casino offers its players a large number of games as well as great bonuses and promotions.

Slot Games
Buffalo King Megaways Slot Review
Buffalo King Megaways Slot Review

Reels: 6
Paylines: Up to 200,704
Bonus features: Multiplier, Free Spins, Tumble feature, Ante Bet

Wolf Gold Slot Review
Wolf Gold Slot Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 25
Bonus features: Wild, Scatter, Free spins, Respins, Fixed jackpots

Aurora Wilds Slot Review
Aurora Wilds Slot Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 10
Bonus features: Respin, Expanding Wild, Fixed Jackpot

Sisters of Oz WowPot Slot Review
Sisters of Oz WowPot Slot Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 20
Bonus features: Wild, Scatter, Free spins, Progressive jackpots

Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Slot Review
Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Slot Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 243
Bonus features: Wild, Scatter, Free Spins, Progressive jackpots

Aloha King Elvis Slot Review
Aloha King Elvis Slot Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 25
Bonus features: Wild, Re-spins, Free Spins, Jackpot

Fruletta Slot Game Review
Fruletta Slot Game Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 9
Bonus feature: Wild, Scatter, Bonus Game, Gamble feature

Starburst XXXtreme Slot Review
Starburst XXXtreme Slot Review

Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 10
Bonus feature: Wilds,Random Wilds, Respins, Multip;ier